Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Needs Must

Daily Draw: Vampire Tarot ~ Hanged Man

Did Renfield's fear of death drive him mad or did his madness feed his fear of death and the steps he took via flies, spiders, birds, and Dracula to cheat the Grim Reaper make perfect sense?

I'm reminded by this card focusing on the ends and justifying the means we took once we get there sounds almost sane to our ears. Madness indeed...focusing on death, Renfield missed life entirely. Which begs the question, was Van Hesling also mad?

I didn't miss the rat race, but I kinda missed the rats.
Jerry Nachman 1946-2004

1 comment:

  1. I see our posts today are once again shadowing each other, though with different cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn