Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow Day

Daily Draw: Etruscan Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

It is only a skiff so far, I can still see the grass, but today is one of my ultra special snow days. I've no have-to business on the schedule, just a day for me. I'm looking forward to getting a double batch of sugar cookie dough in the fridge (Rob and I will bake and decorate Sunday),  getting a good start on my yule cards, (blue and lime!) and hopefully the materials list is up for the annual Thanksgiving mystery quilt at Bonnie Hunter's. (I made two last year, won't do that again, billions of pieces!)

I'm reminded by this card, that I don't have to wear my newest good news/bad news terror like a hair shirt. I have a life to get on with and a snow day all my very own. 10 of Coins day indeed.

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." ~ Scarlett O'Hara, Gone With The Wind 1936, Margaret Mitchell 1900-1949

2 comments:

  1. A mystery quilt? Now that's intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://quiltville.com/
    Literally 1000's of quilters across the world do Bonnie's annual mystery quilt. It's free, just scroll down the page for this years.

    Scrappy and intricate. Nothing simple here!
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn