Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Inception To Completion

Daily Draw: Feng Shui Tarot ~ Magician

He is shown here with representatives of all four suits; White Tiger, Red Phoenix, Black Tortoise, and Green Dragon. His robes and hair and sash all show a flowing sense of movement. He has what he needs mentally and physically.

His magic, which many of us find so hard to tap into, is the ability to both begin and finish. We wouldn't find him starting at warp speed and then lurching to a stop and walking away from a long line of projects because he got bored or couldn't find a tool. I admire this magic, it respects financial resources and the mental, emotional, and physical commitment enough to know the pleasure of completion is even better than the starting was.

"Opie, you haven't finished your milk. We can't put it back in the cow you know." ~ Aunt Bee Taylor

3 comments:

  1. The artwork on these cards is lovely, but having owned them several years ago (and giving them away), I can see why you choose to read with just the major arcana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used the full deck, but it assumes a knowledge of Feng Shui that I don't have. I love these majors though, they've been primped with sparklie polish ~
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had these cards for a couple of years and not as yet taken the time to learn their lessons. Now you inspire me to look deeper. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn