Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sailing Serenely

Daily Draw: Feng Shui Tarot ~ Temperance

Ah Temperance, thou art so hard to find. Our lifestyles are so packed and we live by to-do lists. What is wrong with this picture?

I'm reminded by this card of serenity. It seems like I've already deep-sixed so much in my life over the last couple of years...but obviously it hasn't been enough, I still feel rushed and pressured. I wish to 'sail serenely forward'...

"Curiosity endows the people who have it with a generosity in argument and a serenity in their own mode of life which springs from their cheerful willingness to let life take the form it will." ~ Alistair Cooke 1908-2004

1 comment:

  1. I think one of the things I love about the artwork in this deck is that everything seems to flow or float.
    I can sail serenely when I'm riding the crest of the wave, but when I'm in the dip and can't see land I flounder. Living in limbo... If you figure out how to sail serenely, will you write a book about it so I can learn too?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn