Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Yawn

Daily Draw: Legend Arthurian Tarot ~ Knight of Coins

Bors, Sir Lancelot's cousin, was everything a good person can aspire to. Excellent skills, honest, loyal, kind, strong supporter of the status quo. Those qualities served him well, he was one of the three remaining knights who survived and achieved the grail quest.

I'm reminded by this knight to wonder why it is  genuinely good people often bore our brains out and can inspire active dislike, for no reason other than their very steadfastness. It's a funny old world...

"Somebody's boring me. I think it's me." ~ Dylan Thomas 1914-1953

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of a story I just read (in the fabulous anthology "Geektastic") about a character in a multiplayer online role-playing game who got killed because she was so unbearably good and nearly invincible that it destroyed all the fun of the game. Makes sense, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn