Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Capering

Daily Draw: Tarot de Paris ~ Nine of Coins

It's been awhile since I've had a true capering day, one of those days when you can't put a foot wrong, serendipity rules, and plans or hopes seem to fall into place. What a joy they are to look back on when the grims get a grip on us.

I'm reminded by this card I'm working towards remedying the worst day in my life. It was so bad on so many levels I've refused to acknowledge that day exists in fact or memory. Cancer pales by comparison. I had the bright idea New Year's day to stage a do-over. It is akin to poking a sleeping dragon with a sharp stick; if I can get close enough to take it back before it consumes my heart I will be the one capering indeed.

"We that are true lovers run into strange capers" ~ William Shakespeare 1564-1616

1 comment:

  1. Learned a new word today: capering. :) That's the fascinating thing about language learning. You're never quite done. Saying that...that is probably true for all forms of learning. :) Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed you'll have a capering day again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn