Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating Balance, In Action

Daily Draw: Tarot of the III Millennium ~ Temperance

From the wooden getas to the hairsticks and umbrella this woman evokes elegance and grace. Yet nothing is overdone, nothing cries out that she is more or less than the next person. And she is a beautiful statement to balance, in action

I dreamed of an old friend last night, I haven't seen her for 15 or 20 years. I know where she lives, and because of her work I expect she is there. I'm reminded by this card of the 2 of Coins from January 28. The excuses I might of had last week are non-existent, at least today. Will I go? It's 6 AM, I'd need to be on the road by 9:30 to do this small act of rebalancing my life in a day. Or will 11 AM find me doing what I did yesterday, balancing action gone from my mind. 

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 1749-1832

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn