Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Moon Howling

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

She seems a little pensive, yet is obviously doing something that makes her feel good, or purposeful, or fulfilled in some way.

I wonder how many good things in life I've passed on because I was too lazy or busy. Or because they were at night. Billions I'm sure. Stupid. But I'll be the same way tomorrow and next month and next year. It's just my personality, I'm never bored at home. I do dance and howl with the moon though, of course all I have to do is step off the deck, even a lazy person who doesn't much care for driving at night can manage that...

"The day, the sun, the moon, the night; I do not have to purchase these things with money." ~ Titus Maccius Plautus 254-184 BC

1 comment:

  1. I caught that..."Or because they were at night." That is when I pass on things. Always have, and always will. And being regretful about it is not in keeping with the way I am. It isn't fear or laziness that makes me stay home at night, it is a desire to stay home and to putter around the house doing things for me. I will just stop worrying about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn