Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Going Away To Get Away

Daily Draw: Druid Craft Tarot ~ 6 of Swords

Sometimes you don't have to go away to get away. This card is generally shown from the side or rear, moving away, toward something else. The sixes can be about the power of patterns and so often we box ourselves into one even doing happy stuff.

I'm reminded by this card, serendipitously, that to sidestep that rut myself I've done my 'puter stint in reverse today, coming to this card and my blog last. It feels weird...like  having jeans on that are still damp from the dryer. But it didn't hurt a bit, I'm sure was good for my character, I'll close down the 'puter now and no doubt will feel like I'm ahead of the game all day. Cool. 

"Habit is necessary; it is the habit of having habits, of turning a trail into a rut, that must be incessantly fought against if one is to remain alive." ~ Edith Wharton 1862-1937

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how something so simple and routine can make us feel strange when we shuffle things around!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn