Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hanging Around

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

Waiting for someone to arrive, waiting for a letter, or a paycheck, waiting for a vacation, or lunch...

I'm reminded by this card for a number of years I'd set the timer for fifteen minutes when I had some time wasting time on my hands, and work like mad at something until it dinged. Amazing what you can get done in fifteen minutes, I think I'll start doing that again.

"Regret for wasted time is more wasted time." ~ Mason Cooley 1927-2002

2 comments:

  1. How perfect that the artist used daylilies for this card, as they open in the morning (lasting one day) then wither and are replaced by another bloom the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent idea using the timer. I should give that a try.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn