Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Redoubling

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ 6 of Wands

I'm still pondering how to take the worst day of my life back and make it special and personal again, not tainted by rage and disappointment and grief and betrayal.

I'm reminded by this triumphant couple, having made the decision to do something about it has already softened the grief. I slung the rage from me last year. The disappointment and betrayal are only in my mind anyway.  My little hens, who quit laying last summer, have given me two big brown eggs this week. A good omen indeed.

Fanaticism consists of redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim." ~ George Santayana 1863-1952

1 comment:

  1. My mind can at times be my own worst enemy. Thank goodness for sane friends who can talk me down from cliffs and show me a new perspective...
    (Yea for the eggs!)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn