Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Same Only Different

Daily Draw: Druidcraft Tarot ~ World

I feel better today, which this card reflects.

I'm reminded by this card even if all the learned minds combined said "you have 18 months to 3 years to live" I could still walk out of the office and get flatted by a bus ten minutes later. So for the nonce, today is what is important. And shortly I'll have a second helping of Qi Gong and that will help. And December 31st's quote, the same only different here, will help. Perspective is a good thing. And in 2020 we'll get together and have a good laugh on me.

"If there is a problem and there is a solution, there is nothing to worry about,
if there is a problem and no solution, there is still nothing to worry about." ~ Tao Te Ching

3 comments:

  1. Perspective IS a good thing - nice to see this card come up for you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that today is a better day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. A very reassuring card.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn