Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Things That Matter

Daily Draw: Tarot de Paris ~ 10 of Coins

The things that matter is a movable feast depending on the weather and which side of the bed we arose from...at this particular moment in time my top 10 are, in no particular order of importance:

Rob, first foremost and forever
Our animals
Shelter and sustenance
Family and Friends
Clients and work ethics
Mental and physical health

"If you count all you assets, you always show a profit." ~ Robert Quillen 1887-1948

5 comments:

  1. I like the way the light is shown radiating onto those coins in this card. A very beautiful image and wise words to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is light coming down from the top of the card but it stops (visually anyway) at the figures. This deck scans with a moire effect for some reason. Thanks for stopping by and all the best in 2012, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drew this card yesterday. :) Makes me stop and realize all I have to be grateful for, much of which doesn't fall under society's definition of "wealth."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote to go with the 10 of Pentacles. Thanks for sharing. The Tarot de Paris is one of my favourite decks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are making me look anew at this deck. It really is a very elegant and sumptuous deck. And with your quotes and comments, you make daily draws into high art.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn