Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Unviable Option

Daily Draw: Tarot de Paris ~ 9 of Swords

Thomas tweaks his 9 of Swords to show someone who is reaping the wind of ill-advised behavior. Someone who has pushed with no consequences until late in the game.

There are grownups who seem determined to live life as jerks but mostly this is the posture of a child taking a step closer to adulthood; it's just part of the path. It saddens me so many children, unable to deal with or comprehend consequences, reach for that sword of suicide as a viable option.

"Sever the ignorant doubt in your heart with the sword of self-knowledge. Observe your discipline. Arise." ~ Bhagavad Gita

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered the deck. That's partly your "fault". ;) Your daily draws with it peaked my interest. It's a great deck and I like your insights about the cards.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn