Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Viewpoint

Daily Draw: Druidcraft Tarot ~ 9 of Swords

Talk about a novelty, I slept like a log last night. So instead of seeing someone sick or worried or frightened, I'm full of sass and see someone wealthy enough to afford that stunning carved sleigh bed, rich coverlets, and not one but nine incredibly crafted swords.

I'm reminded by this figure I'd like to flip him out of his pity party into the street where he can observe people with real problems who don't have time to have a moan, they are too busy scrabbling just to eat. It's all in the viewpoint isn't it, such a moan I had with the 10 of Swords this week, today, no patience with wimping out whatsoever.

"Of all the various delusions, the sense of discrimination between oneself and others is the worst form, as it creates nothing but unpleasantness for both sides." ~ Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso 1935-

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of most of the presidential candidates who own up to six houses, mostly in the six figure range. What in the world could they have in common with most of the folks in the US? And how could they know what's in our best interest?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn