Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Circelus

Daily Draw: Tarot of the III Millennium ~ Ace of Wands

Go on. Tell me when you were a kid once in awhile you didn't dream of going away for a year and coming back someone new. I won't believe it. Enough adults do run away to show those seeds have probably been nurtured for years. Or the "I'm sure I'm adopted" theory that consumes us around eight years old.

I'm reminded by all the circles within circles and the Wand which once again doesn't look very healthy, the root is still the same regardless of where you plant it. My dream escape was Texas and Uncle Charles. The laugh was on me as years later I learned what a soap opera of chaos that was. Better to stay in my own group of circles and come to terms with it.

"Mistress Kiema Buie is no longer in touch with the Circelus. There is no hope of it being other than that which we most fear when a member of our order is so certainly cut off from us." ~ Ewan Corinsson, Red Dragon Inn, sonnet 44

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to dream of it being greener on the other side of the fence, but the reality version usually is a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of one of my current themes. "Stay in your own hula hoop" which could be expanded to say "Decorate your own hula hoop the way you like" so you don't have to worry about Uncle Charles and Texas failing to live up to the hype. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn