Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Sorry

Daily Draw: Proverbi Figurati

Hey, look what came up today, our angry man and his horse have made their peace. A good omen I'd say.

The fact that he is carrying the saddle rather than riding the horse reminds me we punish ourselves in many ways or choose odd ways to make amends for behaviors that are unacceptable. The next time I see someone doing something that doesn't make much sense I'll think of this saddle and the beating it took yesterday and how human we all are.

The proverb Googlishly translated?
Mad man, which goes afoot for the convenience of the horse.

1 comment:

  1. What a synchronistic draw after the card yesterday! Sometimes those amends need to be made to ourselves...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn