Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Know Thyself

Daily Draw: Tarot of the III Millennium ~ Queen of Swords

When women come to tarot they often chose the Queen of Swords as a significator, she has a mind like a steel trap and the mojo to back up what she thinks and does. We recognize not only what this woman must have, but what she must sacrifice to be this queen.

I'm remind by this card many women come into their real power later in life, because they finally understand it isn't about pushing anyone else back or down, it is about pulling themselves up. Whole different thought process requiring know thyself, rather than take no prisoners; a wholly different journey that has nothing to do with pay and position.

"Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say yes." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt 1884-1962

4 comments:

  1. "it isn't about pushing anyone else back or down, it is about pulling themselves up. Whole different thought process requiring know thyself, rather than take no prisoners"
    It is a shame that young women can't discover this; but I agree, age does seem to wipe the haze away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote :-D
    I hope to come into my power soon, cause too often I let that 'no' beat me down

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't come into my own power until my 40's. Now that I've hit the 50's...look out world. Joy Missile coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said. I will remember this.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn