Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Place Not On A Map

Daily Draw: Marco Polo Tarot ~ 2 of Wands

Do you know anyone who doesn't daydream while they take care of business? I suspect most of us have a daydreamer or bucket list planner in our minds.

I'm reminded by this card it's the steady worker bee side of me that pays my bills, but the dreamer side making mental world travel lists while I slog along metaphorically weeding carrots and driving endless miles is what makes it fun and keep me going.

"It is not down in any map; true places never are." ~ Herman Melville 1819-1891

1 comment:

  1. The dreamer side of me frees me from my cage, and gives me a view of possibilities that my mental side would have never allowed...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn