Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Used Car Salesmen

Daily Draw: Tarot of the III Millennium ~ 5 of Swords

This is the face and attitude of a prospective vehicle buyer, circa 1980. In my own experience the hard sell, each closer you are handed to being bigger and more determined than the last, are gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

I'm reminded by this card, if there are any skirmishes today it will be between my socks full of pennies, and the bottom line. 

"There were constant skirmishes, and it was scary as hell but I miss it sometimes." ~ Jimmy Pantoja


1 comment:

  1. Those socks with pennies can make for awesome defensive weapons if necessary... :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn