Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Doing

Daily Draw: Sacred Path Oracle ~ Drum

The drum asks us to examine our own body to ascertain if we are moving and living to a natural rhythm or underutilizing or forcing ourselves into a physical lifestyle that neither aids nor enhances. Do we say "I'm trying to get fit", or "I'm trying to lose some weight" or "I'm trying to drink more water"? Or are we doing these things.

I'm reminded by this card trying and doing are worlds apart, and who are we fooling while we try...no one, our body and lifestyle and our actions show our intent.

"A fool is like the big drum that beats fast but does not realize its hollowness" Malayan proverb

1 comment:

  1. Good point about doing/trying... I know am have been guilty of that!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn