Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Long Term

Daily Draw: Minchiate ~ Air

One of the four Minchiate Elemental cards, Air. We know when we have an Air sign in front of us. Regardless of their astrological birth sign, when in Air mode we are somehow beyond the normal gravitational pull of 'real life'.  The absentminded professor doesn't remember to show up at the wedding, the artist forgets to eat, the ascetic hasn't a clue to date and time.

I'm reminded by this card I, a humble Scorpio, have been there, just as you have. It is an amazing experience or feeling to be so full of whatever we are wrapped up in as to be walking on air. I wouldn't want to live there full time though, I don't think the human heart could stand the altitude long term.

"All such actions would cease if those power elemental forces were to stop stirring within us." ~ Albert Einstein 1879-1955

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn