Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Safe House

Daily Draw: Minchiate ~ 5 Swords

5's are evolution and the power of change. When sitting in the middle of something it is hard to discern any change, but step away for a few weeks and change can be seen everywhere when you return.

I'm reminded by this card I had to put one of my little hens down yesterday, that leaves just three from the original ten. The reader boards at Del's and Tractor Supply are saying Chicks Coming! so it must spring when change seems to come over the land hourly. Do you suppose this little building with the pretendy dog is a safe house for chickens? Something that might have been common in the 1700's? Things change...

"The reason why the universe is eternal is that it does not live for itself; it gives life to others as it transforms". ~ Lao Tzu 600 BC - 531 BC

2 comments:

  1. Seems like the dogwoods and azaleas bloomed out overnight here... I love the spring as much as I love the fall. Thank goodness for change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only admire the discipline with which you do your draws and your blog. Over here I'm swamped in all sorts of problems and the first thing that goes overboard is ususally my blogging. :)
    I wonder about the safe house. Could be, why not? What other function could it have? It looks as though it's meant to scare something/someone off.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn