Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Truth Walking

Daily Draw: Sacred Path Cards ~ Arrow

This card would have us walking our truth or realizing we don't know our own truth. Owning our mistakes and respecting other's truths.

My cards are a simple little example. I choose to have them openly displayed in my home in three different rooms. I wear tarot earrings. At any opportunity I mention I use the cards in hopes of meeting a fellow user. Even after all these years, no joy. I blog here daily under my real name. I speak and walk my truth about the cards. That isn't the path other might or do choose, and their reasons are just as valid as mine.

"Travelers, there is no path, paths are made by walking." ~ Antonio Machado 1875-1939

6 comments:

  1. Would it not be great if we could have a meet-up some day, with all our cards and plenty of tea and muffins :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dream I would like to see become a reality. I can't believe I've never met one person who uses the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I would so love to meet someone else who uses the cards and shares my passion. I suspect not to be but will never give up. Thank goodness for the internet and people like you. I also love the quote today. Love your writings.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have guts, lady.

    I wish I wasn't so shy about tarot and other esoteric things.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  5. People think a lot less about us than we like to think. Not many people give a fat rat's patootie what we are doing, or if our butt's look bigger in that pair of shoes... Breathe, relax. Live.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn