Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Haven or Hell

Daily Draw: Secret Forest Tarot ~ 6 of Cups

Is he homesick and can't wait to get back inside, or sick of home and getting ready to leave the paddock? Is he waiting for someone to come back, or go?

I'm reminded by this card gates and doors go both ways. I often feel I'm on the outside looking in while I wait for the cancer to return or that magic five year mark. I often feel I'm on the inside wanting out when I look at the glacial movement toward my goals.
But I feel...and there is life and hope.

"because the past was always around her and might return at any time. It prowled the world searching for her, and she knew it was growing angrier at every passing day." ~ Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven

1 comment:

  1. I think he is waiting for someone to come home :-D

    Interesting quote. I got a few books by Sparks on my Kindle but haven't read any of them yet.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn