Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mooning

Daily Draw: Toltec Oracle ~ Koyolshauki Moon

Another push for heightened awareness, this time from or in the subconscious. To the unaware, the moon could be dismissed as simply a reflector of the sun's light, no more. But the moon exerts a gravitational pull that affects the whole world.

I'm reminded by this card we may not be able to grow crops by the light of the moon, but we can certainly plant by it. It is possible our internal moon, or subconscious gives us it's greatest gifts, via the moon and sleep.

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~ George Carlin 1937-2008

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this image, I thought the red and white figure in the middle was one of those bobbing corks that people use when fishing. Well I guess there is a connection with water... :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn