Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Break Loose

Daily Draw: Creatrix Cards ~Adventure

From the Initiation suit we have Adventure. Where are you stagnant, where are you dormant, what will help you expand.

Stagnant: Learning, I'm still studying last year's subject of focus but the 900+ page book I'm reading now will probably be the last of that. At the library book sale a few weeks ago I got so many learning books I had to drag the bags up the hill, I couldn't lift them and there is much potential cerebral movement there.

Dormant: My quilting. I've done two things this week to rekickstart my projects and I think my surgery is healed enough to tackle machine quilting on my beautiful Janome Horizon.

Expand: I need to get out more, stimulate my brain. I drive past the museum every week, I should stop. I haven't had an artists date in at least two years, the price of fuel makes my stomach lurch, need to get past that. I'm signed up for three nursing classes in the next few weeks. It isn't a trip around the world in a hot air balloon but it suffices for interesting at my house.

"Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, inaction saps the vigors of the mind." ~ Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn