Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Death By Owl

Daily Draw: Nahualli Animal Oracle ~ Owl

The book asks: Consider what is dying in your life, is it your relationship with your family? True, on both sides.

I'm reminded by this card life is not a box of chocolates or a bowl of cherries. It is real people with real opinions and all with problems of their own. I have drawn my own line is the sand and simply refuse to be a partner to anyone else's drama.

An odd thing, while searching for drama quotes this morning whole new to me type of sites came up. Filled with 'hater' quotes to post on your facebook pages. It is to weep.

1 comment:

  1. Geez, just checked out the "hater" quotes... I wonder if I could post the Bhagavad Gita quote about "hatred never ceases through hatred" on there.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn