Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Daily Harvest

Daily Draw: Creatrix Activation Cards ~ Found

Another from the Initiation suit, Found Treasure. This card asks what small step can I take today to move forward. My response is this weeks purchases receipts that need to be entered into Mint.

I'm reminded by this card Intuit's Mint is a little found treasure that costs nothing but a bit of time. In my on-going efforts to be a good steward of our money it shows me instantly if I've frittered or invested...today's harvest is all my tomorrow's meals.

"For the unlearned, old age is winter; for the learned it is the season of the harvest." ~ Talmud

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh, The Fritterer! What a great name for one of the Major Arcana!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn