Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Detoxed and Receptive

Daily Draw: Granny Jones Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

Not to imbue a deck with personality, but Granny is being awful kind with her draws this week.

I'm reminded by this card being able to let go of the last vestiges of the black rage that drove my thoughts for two years has apparently left an opening for good things to flow in. In ten different ways in March totally unexpected refunds, discounts, bonus, rebates, interest, and gifts, I was handed the equivalent of nearly 5K. Certainly made for a happy home. Amazing. 

"Spiritual progress is like a detoxification." ~ Marianne Williamson 1952-

Late in the day post-diction...
Did the card move me to do it? Didn't think about that until I sat down this evening; I called a client who has been so well for two months I've hardly gotten to see her. Invited her out to have a tea party with me and for 2.5 hours we gabbed and drank 2 pots of tea...and there was an electric fireplace in the alcove we were in. I'd say this card called it. 

1 comment:

  1. I like to imagine this card as me and my husband. :) Of course to have that kind of relationship, both people do have to be willing to burn away all the inner dross, as you implied in your post.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn