Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flowers and Weeds

Daily Draw: Nahualli Animal Oracle ~ Bat

I'm on the prod, not surprising the draws this week have all been shown with claws. The bat signifies a time of change and transformation at hand, I can believe it because I've been thrown into one of my ruthless moods.

I'm reminded by this card pulling something out by the roots allows space for something more worthwhile to bloom, which is the Aztec story of Bat in a nutshell. Weeds also love an empty space, and once allowed in are difficult to remove. I'll try for directed change as opposed to the accidental.

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~ Nelson Mandela 1918-

1 comment:

  1. I'm in clean-out mode myself, much to my family's disappointment (my two packrats). But it's funny how when I simplify my outer world, my inner world tends to follow suit...
    Hope you end up with some of those lovely wildflowers my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn