Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's A Process

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ World/Aeon

From the book: "I stand outside myself and objectively observe my life in order to decide whether this is what I want to be." As Billy Crystal says in Analyze This, "It's a process".

If I dropped dead this morning I could say yes. If I live another thirty years, an unequivocal absolutely not. I push myself in a number of different ways each day, to grow, to be more, to rise above who I was the day before. In hindsight I can see changes that stun me in their depth. Sitting here I still feel like the world's biggest rube.

"Get the habit of analysis; analysis will in time enable synthesis to become your habit of mind." ~ Frank lloyd Wright 1867-1959

1 comment:

  1. If I look at the big picture of my life, it looks pretty good. But if I start looking at all the small details, I find fault everywhere, and see so many areas I need to change. The biggest push, as you stated, is for me to keep changing and growing instead of becoming complacent or so overwhelmed with all those details that I get stuck.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn