Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Moving On

Daily Draw: Granny Jones Tarot ~ Knight of Wands

Change. I like change. If the economy were better it wouldn't bother me at bit to chuck everything here and start fresh someplace else just for the pleasure of difference.

I'm reminded by this card in my youth I used to think that was the answer when things were going wrong. Now I know the time to do that is when things are right. Running to something new, rather than running away from something we really don't want to deal with.

"There are two levers for moving men; interest and fear." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte 1769-1821

Late in the day Post-diction:
I did travel and I didn't. I only put 800 steps on my pedometer, an all time low...but did I travel? I've spent the entire afternoon and evening in Middle Earth with part one and two of the Ring's Journey back to Mordor. While hand quilting many yards of thread.


1 comment:

  1. I often find for me that running to vs. running from tends to blur together when i'm making major life changes...

    i love this take on the knight, I must say. a lovely deck in general, just from your draws this week i'm starting to see why nisaba waxes lyrical about this deck as much as she does :]

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn