Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh You Little Traitor

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Magical Forest ~ 7 of Swords

I like to think way past standard keywords but traitor was a good pull for today, my office computer has croaked. There were a couple more jobs I wanted it to do, but alas, too late, I don't have the skills needed it pull it back from the blue screen one more time.

I'm reminded by this card there must be a hundred things in our daily lives that we take for granted will work, properly, on demand. I'll try to appreciate them more as I go about my day.

"Most human beings have an absolute and infinite capacity for taking things for granted." ~ Aldous huxley 1894-1963

3 comments:

  1. Sympathies regarding your computer :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEErrrrrrggggg. I'm online so I must be alive :)but I'm beginning to despair of getting my printer to work with this laptop.
    and now I can't get the printer CD out of the pop slot..No wonder I tried so hard to keep the old broken one going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your computer worries sorted out soon. So frustrating...

    I too take many things for granted until they are not there - health, electricity, family, etc. I try to speak these blessings aloud in the morning to remind myself of how lucky I am...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn