Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Set Some Aside

Daily Draw: Granny Jones Tarot ~ 4 of Coins

Gran has her skates on today, chasing and allocating her hard earned dollars. Some in her bag, some under her arm and some in eyesight.

Reminds me of me...when people ask "what do you do" I  say "I have multiple streams of income". Because I do lots of things to earn my air and my bread. I've learned long ago to keep my eyes peeled for opportunities because as Granny has learned, missed chances seldom offer themselves again.

"The method of living at home modestly and within our income, laying a little by systematically for the rainy day which is bound to come, can almost be listed among the lost arts." ~ George Washington Carver 1864-1943

Post-diction...Payday...I forgot all about it! Plus 2 free cookies at the credit union :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn