Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

'Ships

Daily Draw: Creatrix Activation Cards ~ Star

From the suit of Keys this card offers or suggests co-creation and communication.

I was very lucky with both business partner and husband. I sure wasn't smart enough to put any forethought into it so it must have been sheer luck to choose and be chosen by people who like to laugh, who are open to communication, and who can inspire. My business partner was prone to say there are friendships, partnerships, and sinking ships. My ship is hooked to the star.

"Surround yourself with like-minded people who support you on the road to success." ~ Shirley George Frazier

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this card and post are so sweet, without being overly saccharine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'My ship is hooked to the star' Sharyn, that was a great quote-worthy phrase :-D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn