Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Buyer's Remorse

Daily Draw: Anubis Oracle ~ Crested Ibis

The element of Air...clear thinking, the ability to conceive of a project, work out the how-to, and carry it through to the end goal. It includes our ability to articulate those thoughts clearly to others, and communication in general.

I'm reminded by this graceful and powerful Ibis I have a particularly delicate situation with sizable dollar value between a client and a merchant to sort out today. The client is already mad, even though she bought what she did in full command of her faculties, which will probably put the merchant on the defensive. Perhaps I should wear my feather earrings today, pull some extra power and intellect into my words.

"We can go wrong in our minds, but what our blood feels and believes and says, is always true. The intellect is the bit and bridle." ~ D.H. Lawrence 1885-1930


2 comments:

  1. "The intellect is the bit and the bridle." ~ What a great quote.
    Hope all went well in your role as mediator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took a week, but all parties are happy now. Score one for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn