Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fix It

Daily Draw: Creatrix Activation Deck ~ Healing

From the Key suit, comes healing. Are we able to ask for, and accept help? In what area do we need healing?

Our families need healing; any time money and power are involved I'm sure there is always friction and fractures. Nothing I can do or say will 'fix' anything, particularly when others don't see the need for repair so still, I turn away, and seek solace in nature, where great healing power lies.

"The peace we seek to win is not victory over any other people but the peace that comes with healing in its wings." ~ Richard Nixon 1913-1994

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn