Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Paying The Price

Daily Draw: Henny's Tarot ~ Emperor

There he is, master of all he surveys. In the world of chicken time has stood still. There aren't any women's rights, or house husbands. The men impregnate and protect without rest and fill the stewpot. The women eat and have babies. Or they live convent style and just eat and give eggs.

I'm reminded by this card I'm thankful to live in a country where women do have rights and if we are willing to pay the price can also be Emperor.

"Ability is of little account without opportunity." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte 1769-1821

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sharyn,
    I love the pictures of chickens on this deck! What a perfect gift for you!! I just want to be a Goddess like you (through finishing my DJ). I have no desires to be an Emperor. xo, Judy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn