Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Reality

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ 4 of Wands

More reality, following on yesterday's ultimate. There are stuff shops that sell resin cow and buffalo skulls for  charming SW decor. I have friends here in the NW with walls full of deer, elk, moose heads, or their racks. There is a sporting good store near here, and one where I grew up whose wall and display areas are awash in dead stuffed animals.

This card makes me think we are all whistling in the dark.

"The shedding of easy solutions and comforting illusions may be painful but it leaves behind it a sense of freedom and relief." ~ Martin Esslin 1918-2002

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why we humans always want to kill what we fear (literally and figuratively)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thoughts .. and I also love the colouring in this particular card.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn