Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well Trussed

Daily Draw: Henny's Tarot ~ Hanged Man

Some would gasp and turn their head, knowing where this chicken was headed. On the other hand some have been paid to do studies on chickens, including how long they could actually live without their heads. Five days in one case.

I'm reminded by this card sometimes we put ourselves in the hanged position, sometimes we end up there through the machinations of others. Either way, it takes a concerted effort to free ourselves.

"My hands are barely holding up my head.
Oh I'm so tired of looking at me feet and all the secrets I keep.
My heart is barely hanging by a thread." ~ Jann Arden, Hangin' By A Thread

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, now you made me really curious about the Death card...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn