Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beyond Reach

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

Nine below, one above, beyond reach.

I'm reminded by this card when we are happy we still work or reach for more. When we aren't we beg wish and pray for more. Sometimes we get to touch that tenth cup, mostly we don't. Maybe it's better that way, we need to reach.

"Without a wish, without a will,
I stood upon that silent hill
and stared into the sky until
my eyes were blind with stars,
and still, I stared into the sky." ~ Ralph Hodgson 1881-1962

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharyn,

    Funny, I see this card exactly the other way around: one above, from which all flows into those below. It is the source, to which we are all connected, always. Perhaps, though, the illusion of separateness, a lack of recognition of our own beauty and fullness...
    Cx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn