Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Consummation Or Transcendence

Daily Draw: Der Akron Tarot ~ World/Universe

Complete, consummation, transcendence. I wonder if it is even possible. I know people who have gone 'bad' and a few who've gone 'good', a couple who've fried their brains on drugs, and two with brain injuries. Even though it changed them all dramatically, at base they are mostly the same. Same eyes, same mannerisms, same fears.

I'm reminded by this card my little sister was life-flighted Monday and may not come out the other side, or may come out 'different'. So we wait, and watch. Consummation, or transcendence.

"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets." ~ Arthur Miller 1915-2005

5 comments:

  1. The fact that she even made it out of her hometown is a miracle I think, let alone clear to Seattle's trauma center. She is in ICU and stable. That's all to the good :) Thanks for dropping by! Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I do hope things work out for the best for your sister. Hugs and love to all who love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your sister and her family all the very best

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn