Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Experiences

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

We are asked to be awake to experience today. To not muddle through oblivious but to pull from past experiences and apply them to the present, to join higher morality wisdom and concentration.

My little sister's doctors have asked the family to come to Seattle for a conference today. If I could just take her fear and carry that burden for her. If I could just run and hide and not have to listen. Instead I'll be awake, aware, and there, for her.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." ~ Don Stanford

4 comments:

  1. We may not be with you physically today, but there are many hearts and minds that will be surrounding you and your loved ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, Sharyn. I think of and hope for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pain: the burdens we cannot carry! Just being there for her, though, is also such a gift.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn