Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Grounded

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 9 of Swords

The figure is flat on the ground as usual but the points of the swords are going up, indicating the problem is in the wings of the mind.

I'm reminded by this card the inability to concentrate or sleep is taking it's toll, I need to find a way to ground myself. In a way I did that literally yesterday, I paid for plots for my little sister and myself and went to the cemetery and cleaned and polished my folk's headstone which she and I will flank. Hard to get more grounded than that.

"If the whole human race lay in one grave, the epitaph on its headstone might well be: 'It seemed a good idea at the time'." ~ Rebecca West 1892-1983

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a very intense activity--getting cemetery plots for family and yourself. Jeez. Well, I'm glad it was 'grounding'...

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn