Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Poke It With A Stick

Daily Draw: Sacred Sites Tarot ~ 5 of Swords

Cave of Cruachan or when it's home known affectionately as the gate to hell.

Many 5 of Swords days are like a broken tooth you can't stop fiddling with your tongue. They really don't start out that bad we just keep prodding until we convince ourselves as we go along adding more rotten tomatoes to the mix that everyone hates me no one loves me I think I'll go eat worms. I literally got out of bed on the wrong side this morning and by the time I got downstairs I was ready to bait a bear. When I drew this card I had to laugh...and all of a sudden the day was just fine.

"The gates of hell are open night and day; smooth the descent and easy is the way;
but, to return and view the cheerful skies, in this, the task is mighty labor lies." ~ Virgil 70 BC-19 BC

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on this card. I hate to admit it, but when I'm in a funk I tend to be more of a bear-baiter than a turtle inside a shell. It's nice the universe gave you a little nudge with the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn