Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Proactive or Reactive Responses

Daily Draw: Der Akron Tarot ~ Tower

Rollover, collapse, exemption. The figures all seem to be attempting escape and are currently suspended as opposed to falling willy nilly like many tower scenes. Is the tower admonishing them? Good luck with that.

Some tower events are like fog, sneaking up and enmeshing before you are aware, others are like being kicked off a cliff; it is usually several years before you can look back and see where you could have been more proactive in avoiding the fall. Sometimes the fall is a good thing, leading to better things. Hard to believe at the time.

"Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reaction to my past." ~ Kenny Loggins 1948-



1 comment:

  1. I see this card and think, "Get these people out of my head!" :)
    I do have a committee in my noggin, who frequently try to tell all the things I should be doing...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn