Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Action As The Option

Daily Draw: Paulina Tarot ~ 8 of Cups

I was looking at the Hanged Man card this morning, surrounded by crawling, swimming, hopping, flying creatures and there he still hung. I wanted to shake him by the shoulders and stop the pity party.

I'm reminded by this 8 of Cups, if we don't like or can't cope with what we've drawn, there is always the option of change. Self directed, not accidental. Whither to something or away from it, any action is better than none.

"Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action." ~ Walter Anderson, The Confidence Course

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on change - if you don't like it, move it! And then next card you drew expressed that perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn