Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Eclectic Day

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ 7 of Cups

I like this card of Ideas and Plans. For once I have the entire day stretching before me, full of both piddly and fun plans. If I'm lucky I may get an idea or two while I'm at it. If I run out of things to do I have three new library books on the periodic table of elements, slave trade in the 1700's, and the life of cadavers. Eclectic?

I'm reminded by this card, as so often happens here, that each day is a new day, none of know how many we have been allotted, so make the best of them while we have them in our grasp.

"If the colour of life turns grey turn the palette the other way." ~ Benny Bellamacina, Piddly Poems For Children, Vol. 1

1 comment:

  1. Hope your cups are filled to overflowing with fun today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn