Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Knocked Down A Peg

Daily Draw: Paulina Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

There he stands, top of the world, minions at the ready whichever way he decides to jump. Supreme confidence oozing from every pore.

I'm reminded by this card I have one area in my life in which I am supremely confident. It is just a skill but I've worked hard for 40 years to master it and I have. Except yesterday I found the craziest aberrations in what should have been a lead pipe cinch project. I had to laugh at myself, get off my pedestal and wonder how people who are satisfied to produce work this bad actually make it work! It is all part of a start to a new phase though and baby steps are in order.

This week I'm using a trimmed version of the Paulina Tarot, art and small companion book by Paulina Cassidy, published by U.S. Games Systems 2008. The whimsical art is much influenced by Mardi Gras representing her affection for the city of New Orleans.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the Rocambole? Not that I mind - I'm excited to see what you will do with this deck this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn